Asociación Grupo de Trabajo Redes (AGTR) receives domestic and international volunteers through volunteering programs or by contacting the organisation directly.
To get in touch with us directly, please click here to fill out our online form.
As a volunteer you can help by:
- Getting involved in different projects according to your specialty or interest;
- Conducting educational and recreational activities with children in child domestic work and adult domestic workers;
- Supporting job training sessions and job placement;
- Developing a specific workshop (English, computer skills, crafts, cooking, health care or photograph);
- Supporting in tutoring activities at schools;
- Proposing and conducting a study or video on domestic workers;
- Sensitizing others by writing articles or e-mails;
- Translating our publications and disseminating them in your country;
- Helping to locate potential volunteers and / or donors;
- Promoting AGTR work at fairs and other events;
- Donating clothes, school supplies, or vitamins you bring.
Our volunteering program welcomes volunteers throughout the year. As a volunteer you can set your schedule, based on the activities we offer. Should you have any question or doubt, contact us!
A story of commitment
Mike, an ex-volunteer and friend of La Casa de Panchita, decided to run not one, but two half-marathons in order to raise funds to help our projects. After volunteering during six months at La Casa de Panchita, Mike went back to the UK to complete his studies. Nevertheless, he decided to keep supporting our organisation. Mike raised funds and engage new donors by running two 13.1 mile half-marathons and looking for sponsors. Through our partner GlobalGiving, he created an online fundraising page and was able to collect more than $500. Mike is a great example of continued commitment and of how everybody can make a difference!
Here is a link to the GlobalGiving’s fundraisers page, in case this story inspired you to do same (Well, not to run to half marathons, Mike’s crazy! But something similar).
We have received volunteers from:
Institute for Study Abroad at Butler University (IFSA-Butler) (USA)
International Studies Abroad (ISA) (USA)
Inside Peru (Germany – Peru)
Nexos Voluntarios (Peru)
France Volontaires (France)
Cross Cultural Solutions (USA)
Photographers Without Borders
Just if (USA)
South American Explorers