Although our institution was founded in 1989, since mid-1970 we have individually been involved in development activities within other organizations, of which we wish to highlight the following:
- Diagnosis of the situation of domestic workers in Lima, according to their employers’ level of income. 1974.
- Research on child care in urban and a rural areas of Peru. 1978.
- Development of educational materials for people on the coast, highlands and jungle, targeting illiterate and/or poorly educated women. 1984-1985.
- Training of leaders among domestic workers in the metropolitan area of Lima. 1986.
- Research on care in reproductive health, from the point of view of users. 1987.
- Workshops on various topics with adolescents, health promoters, farmers, domestic workers, college students, etc. From 1979 to 1988.